Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Any Ideas?

As I glance forward to my get-together with Lloyd Purdy on October 4th, I decided that I would write this post to request some assistance. In a recent e-mail that Lloyd sent Katie and me, he mentions that we ought to look over two websites. One is the Downtown Cortland website and the other is a website called Fatcow. The Downtown Cortland website is self-explanatory, but this is the first time that I am looking at the other. It seems pretty straight forward, but it has left me with a couple of questions…

Is it similar to iWeb? Is it similar to a freewebs.com? Does anyone think it would be smarter to recommend that we do the Downtown Blog on Blogger? Or is Fatcow similar to typepad? Maybe it is more professional?

No big deal, I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this website, or had any ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray, who hosts the Downtown Cortland site??

Do you know?

Why does Lloyd want something other than that site??