Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bloglines Help

I am still having difficulties with my Bloglines account. Could someone (maybe Dave?) lend me a hand? I can’t seem to systematize my feeds and add all of the blogs that I wish to read. I’m sure that I’m misunderstanding one crucial element which is disabling my use of this site. When I signed up, all of these miscellaneous feeds appeared, but I didn’t happen to choose any of them (I’m sure this has to do with me clicking the interest boxes when I signed up). What’s the best way to set this bad boy up? Help!

And, how come it doesn’t show my most recent published posts of this blog in my feeds? The last post that shows up is one that was published way back on Oct. 10th. I think this website is awesome; I hope I can get it to work, soon.

1 comment:

Dave E. said...

Hmm... sounds like someone needs to sit down with you. I'll ask around and see if anyone is interested.